In order to get "Playing history audit" from PokerStars you'll need to:
- Change the documents language settings in Settings → Global → Language. It is necessary to set up either English or Russian as the primary language.
2. Go to Tools → History & Stats → Playing History Audit. Choose the date period, tick in the StarsCoin checkbox and select Excel (97-2003) file format. Then type a password you want your audit archive to be encrypted with. If done right the link to it usually comes within 5 minutes.
Please note, that the all the documents are concluded in the PokerStars time zone (EST (UTC-5)) which should be taken into consideration while specifying the date period.
Prior to sharing the Audit with Win-Win please always double-check if:
- the password to the archive is correct;
- archive is not broken;
- the audit is in Excel (has ".xls" extension);
- the language is Russian or English;
- the date period contains all the days needed;
- the audit contains information about StarsCoin.
We'll need the link to the archive (not the actual file), so don't forget to specify the password to the archive as well.