Since July 2017 the rakeback (RB) at PokerStars consists of 3 elements:
- Amount. Actual money one can spend on games or withdraw from the room.
- StarsCoin. Loyalty system currency, can be exchanged into actual money (US Dollars) at rate 1:100 (100 StarsCoin = 1 USD).
- T Money. Money that can be spent only for registration in other tournaments.
RB for a certain period can be easily calculated by filtering out all the entries except for "Stars Awards" in the "Action" column of the audit. After that a complete list of the earned rewards will show up. Just sum up all the values of column G ("Accrued StarsCoin") and divide the result by 100. Then add all the values of columns F and H ("Amount" and "T Money").
Please note that during the cooperation with Win-Win the exchange of StarsCoin for tournament tickets is not allowed (since it significantly complicates the calculation process). Instead, you can always exchange StarsCoin for money:
- 1000 StarsCoin - $ 10;
- 2000 StarsCoin - $ 20 (2x $ 10);
- 2500 StarsCoin - $ 25;
- 3000 StarsCoin - $ 30 (3x $ 10);
- 3500 StarsCoin - $ 35 ($ 25 + $ 10);
- and so on with a step of 500 StarsCoin.